Sunday, January 9, 2011

47 - see previous post...

Yikes. Now it's 5:30 a.m. He's a 47, and I went with the juice box this time. I'm waiting another 15 minutes to make sure it comes up.

By the way, I guess it was 5 a.m. and not 4 a.m. earlier... Otherwise I lost an hour somewhere... And, I noticed that when I posted my "cake decorating" entry, it says it was posted at 1:52 a.m. Not sure if I'm in a time warp or something!

Hey, do I have to brush his teeth??? I was sticking the straw into his mouth for the juice box, and it was coming out with the red gel residue on it. He's already had one cavity filled - I swear it was from the star bursts over one low he had in the beginning of the disease. pretty sure there's a post about it way back when.

You know that feeling when you wake up extra early to go skiing and you have to be wide awake to get dressed and ready - and then you have to sit in a car for the 2 hour drive? That's how I feel. Awake, but my body wants to be asleep.

Jimmy's so cute he just let out an adorable little snore! 7 minutes until I check him again...

Peace,
June

No comments:

Post a Comment