Friday, November 4, 2011

where do i begin?

My little King.
Jimmy was "The Burger King" for Halloween, and he was a big hit!

I'm so proud of Jimmy. For only 6 years old, he is becomming so incredibally responsible and wise beyond his years - yet somehow, he remains a little boy!!! He manages to test his own blood sugar, deliver insulin when he's high, and count the carbohydrates he eats (what other 6 year old does this?) all while being funloving, mischeivous and getting into trouble regularly!!

It's been so long since my last posting - and my only excuse is that I'm too busy to post. Blogging has been kind of cathartic for me to get my feelings and thoughts down... and to not be able to do that has been rough.

It's just too much at times, yet we have no choice. It doesn't end.

But no matter how much it puts me back, Jimmy has literally NO end. This is with him for life...

The picture above is from the Molly Center & JDRF's Halloween party. The caricaturist they had last year was there again this year, and she was able to capture the essence of Jimmy to a tee!!!

Much more to come - I am going to budget time to post more often....
Peace,
June

No comments:

Post a Comment