Sunday, April 18, 2010

Day 17: April 17, 2010

We're hanging in there with Jimmy. Jenna is a huge help, and Jules has been so good to her - took her to the movies, brought down hand-me-downs (Jenna's favorite kind of clothes are Jules' old ones!) What a thing for these 2 girls to have in common. Both of their brothers have JD now... Jules really knows what Jenna is going through. I've already told Jenna to scream loudly to get my attention if she's feeling forgotten... I just got off the phone with the Molly Diabetes Center at Hackensack. They're adjusting his insulin to see if we can get rid of his "high trends." I sat there last night and just listened to him breathe because his blood glucose level was in the 500's (target is 150.) He's good today, but that's what the Molly Center is helping me with... We have to keep him back in the desired range. Jim and I will get a handle on this - Missy and Joe AND Joey have been awesome. I feel like I have my very own "cheat sheet" up my sleeve with them right up the street and with Joey via facebook & cell when he's at school! Jimmy really loves and adores Joey - he's been so great for him...
Peace, June

No comments:

Post a Comment