Sunday, April 18, 2010

Day 4: April 4, 2010

It was an interesting Easter. Fr. Mike told us to leave whatever we were carrying up on the alter and let God give us a new beginning. Boy did I leave a lot up there!!! I just started sobbing! My pocketbook was filled with insulin, testers, glucogon, low carb snacks, etc... but I didn't have a tissue!!! A friend's husband handed me his hankercheif!!! It was quite a scene - it came out of nowhere... The people around me in the pews must have thought I was crazy...

So anyway, I now know why I fell and broke my nose in the fall. Prior to the fall, I had a ridiculous, but real, needle phobia. Seeing the 10 numbing needles go into my nose for the stitches and to reset it cured me of the phobia. I can give him his shots, with REAL needle, without a problem! I'm better at it than my husband! Everything happens for a reason I guess...

Thanks for reading my rambling... Help me with a distraction - what's happening with all of you?
Peace,
June

No comments:

Post a Comment